Okay! I got a special request for Austria’s hair so here is my interpretation for it!
1. As per usual, start out drawing the head and the eyes for a basis on how the forehead should look like! If you draw the hairline too far up, he’s going to look bald too! Follow a soft curve from ear to ear.
2. Draw a mustache shape, with the middle right above where the nose is. The right mustache is a very subtle “S” shaped curve while the left mustache is more subtle “C” shaped curve. DON’T make it strictly S or C. It must be very soft!
They both fan out in the direction they were assigned to. The right hair-strands should stop directly after it reached the end of the right eye, gently curving downwards.
3. Now to add Austria’s magical side-bangs. They are roughly below his ear in length but it varies per style. Just make sure it does NOT exceed his jawline.
His left side bang is a fuller healthier curve, curling around his left check but does not hide his left eye. It’s a solid hunk of hair on its own! Refrain from making this piece of hair overly fluffy!
His right side is fairly straight, going down right where the curve of his bangs stop. Note that it doesn’t curl around his cheek. It just goes straight down!
4. Finish the rest of the back head with some consecutive waves heading towards the back of the neck. You can go creative with this adding as many or as little as 3-4 wavy lines, but just remember that it shouldn’t be too fluffy and follows the shape of the head. Remember they ‘stick out’ unlike Ludwig’s hair which falls smoothly behind his head.
Austria’s hair is MUCH longer, and it ends subtly past his neck but not enough to make it look like a mullet. Maybe just a little below his chin.
5. Time to add the ‘ahoge’! Unlike America’s ‘potato wedge’ hair curl, Austria’s hair is more like a bass cleff. Yes, that is a musical term! It curls in itself, with a thinly-lined ‘stalk’ before the ‘wholesome’ chunk appears! Just imagine a bendy stalk of wheat! Not a potato wedge!!!
6. Add in the details! Like his glasses!!! And his impatience! This whole time I couldn’t recognize him, but now he looks like himself thanks to his glasses! Phew! Also, don’t forget his beauty mark/mole is on the right side of his lower lip!